Itâ€™s Spring! I hope you have had time to enjoy all the beautiful Texas Wildflowers! My sister (photographer and mom of 6, grandma of 5, Instagram name @kpmomof6) and I took a day to
Top 8 Reasons To Sell Your House During The Holidays
Year after year, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to put their home on the market. Others who already have their home on the market decide to take it off the market until after the holidays. That may be a very expensive mistake. Here are top 8 reasons you should sell your house now!
1. People who buy during the winter are more serious about buying a house.
2. Buyers during the winters have fewer houses to compare. Because there are few houses on the market there is greater likelihood that you will get top dollar.
4. Houses look beautiful during the winters when there are cozy fireplaces, seasonal decorations, and festive lightings. Such decorations are very effective in attracting buyers.
5. Buyers often decide to buy during the holidays because they have more time to look for a house.
6. Many people are interested in buying the house by the end of the year due to financial and tax reasons.
7. Buyers are often more emotional and sentimental during the holidays.
8. Many companies relocate people in January. Since transferees canâ€™t wait until the spring they are desperate to buy now.
If youâ€™re curious about what your home is worth in this hot real estate market please give me a call! Iâ€™ll run you a free market analysis and show you our aggressive marking plan to get you your home sold quickly and for top dollar. Thank you so much for reading my blog!
Latest Blog Posts
3203 Fontenay Park, San Antonio, TX 78251Donâ€™t miss this absolutely stunning 3 bedroom 2 bath with a study, single-story home in gated Westover Hills. Owner improvements and upgrades include a
by Emilie Malone | Mar 15, 2018Buying a home is an exciting time, but can also be stressful and overwhelming. Since itâ€™s one of the biggest decisions youâ€™ll make in your lifetime, itâ€™s